Have you ever dreamed of directing a major music video? I am searching for a hot new creative talent to direct and create my next video for via a new contest on Genero. The winner gets the chance to make a clip for my song “Every Chance We Get We Run.”
Enter here: http://genero.tv/davidguetta
The Brief: Project 1
- David Guetta and EMI Music want you to make the music video for Every Chance We Get We Run (David Guetta & Alesso ft. Tegan & Sara), from the album Nothing But The Beat 2.0!
- Feel the beat, be inspired, get creative!
- Deadline for submissions is 17 December 2012, 23:59 GMT time.
- This is the first in a series of four song projects from Nothing But The Beat 2.0 – three more songs will follow.
Awards and Judging
- Once all video submissions are received, one grand prize winner will be chosen by David Guetta and paid $5,000, plus have their video used on his official sites, receiving massive exposure. 4 of David’s most recent videos have been viewed more than 100 million times!!! Check out David’s YouTube channel here.
- Outstanding videos will also be nominated for the 2012 Genero Awards and in the running for $25,000 in prizes.
- Note: all accepted and artist approved video submissions will be published on Genero.tv after the winner is officially announced.
- Full terms and conditions can be seen here: http://genero.tv/davidguetta-every-chance-we-get-we-run/terms
About Genero TV: http://genero.tv/about/